Keep In Touch

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day three La Libertad

Yesterday was remarkable in many ways. Our cook prepared a wonderful dinner last night. Fresh shrimp for me and steak for my wife.

As a funeral director,  I had the opportunity to attend a local funeral.  A huge treat for me.

Last night there was a big wind storm that brought down palm branches and cut off power for a couple hours.  No significant damage at our house.

We will be going into town today to shop and have lunch.  


It was a fun time driving around La Libertad today. Restaurants were virtually empty beachside. A quick drive through the commercial area could have been interesting were it not dor my wife's hip problem.  Crowds abound and shops are plentiful for just about anything you might want or need. I will say that shopping there you should have your wallet secure. Very crowded with all sorts of people, not so much of a slam against locals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment