Keep In Touch

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hangin' at the House

Here at Playa San Diego it is a very warm sunny day with a nice afternoon breeze.  I walked down to the ocean's edge before noon.  Not thinking I neglected to wear my beach shoes. It was a quick dash down and a quick dash back when I got to the dry HOT sand.
It has been a quite day here with no beach merchants and no one else visible for miles on the shore.
Time in the pool has been very enjoyable.  The temperature under the patio shade tree is warm but not hot. 
It seems like the breeze has kept the waves down, but the surf is constant and calming to us. 
Friday, leaving day, is quickly encroaching upon us with mixed feelings.  We would just as soon stay, but jobs and family await as does a new hip for my wife. As said by General MacArthur " I will be back". And we will, with any luck.

For more information on this wonderful property, please visit:
http://www.vrbo.com/425359

Travel Safe, Travel Often.



A typical breakfast fixed by Jackie and her staff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment